Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bienvenidos

My name is Rich and I too am a History major. I'm trying to get my degree by December and am ready to be done. I live far away from ASU and an online class is more appealing than the actual subject matter. I am of mostly European descent and I do not enjoy the horrid tales of my ancestors and their racial slavery (but for some reason the brand of slavery the Romans practiced doesn't phase me). I think Inikori goes into this phenomenon.
I enjoy European History and have taken classes on just about everything. I have kids and am currently their primary caregiver...Mr Mom. Sorry that this first blog of mine seems a little dreary because I'm probably one of the more wild and zany people you'll never meet. I like to argue and look forward to some lively debates.

No comments:

Post a Comment